CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Zombiefest

You may have noticed that my blogging has been seriously lacking lately. Here is the reason....Mike has found 4-wheeling again and is constantly on the computer checking forums and buying new parts for his major Jeep rebuild. I never get more than a minute to check my e-mail:) So now that I have a moment, here are some pictures from the big festival that Mike's new 4-wheeling club, The Rock Zombie Outlaws (don't ask, I don't know), put on over the weekend.


Lissie and Mommy chilling on a log eating cheerios.


Somebody is hazing the new guys by putting Barbie stickers on the Jeeps!


Here is an example of what these crazy guys get up to.


One of the best places on the property to play was in these rocks by the creek.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Barb said...

This was so much fun - just wish I could be going to Moab with you. I am now hooked - but only as a spectator.