On Wednesday, we went up to Estes Park for the day. Mom and Dad had been there the previous weekend and gave us their pass to Rocky Mountain Natl. Park so we thought it would be a nice little getaway.
Finally an updated family picture.
I couldn't decide which one I liked best so here's another one.
Here are some of the animals we saw. This is an elk and if you look closely, you'll see a second set of horns just behind the tree.
Here are some mountain goats we saw along the side of the road. It was a great trip until the ride home. Both girls were sick of being in the car and I'm pretty sure Lissie was hungry and tired. They alternately screamed and cried almost the whole 2 hour drive home.
My little cowgirl!
Even without hair, Lissie is just gorgeous! (I'm not biased or anything)
Too beautiful.
Here are some of the animals we saw. This is an elk and if you look closely, you'll see a second set of horns just behind the tree.
Here are some mountain goats we saw along the side of the road. It was a great trip until the ride home. Both girls were sick of being in the car and I'm pretty sure Lissie was hungry and tired. They alternately screamed and cried almost the whole 2 hour drive home.



2 comments:
I was wondering what you meant when you said you didn't want to go on a car trip with your girls again anytime soon. Now I know! ;-)
Could you guys be any cuter? I need an updated family photo!
Post a Comment