On Monday the girls and I went to the zoo with all of the women in my Bible study and their children. There were 8 adults and a whopping 14 children! I know what you're thinking......pure chaos, why would anyone do this to themselves? I have to admit, I was very apprehensive about how this would work out but I was pleasantly surprised. The kids all had a blast and they were highly entertained by one another. It was also wonderful to have so many moms around to provide all of the various necessities like gold fish crackers! It really was fun.

My beautiful girl!
My beautiful girl!
I think this is the first time I've evern been able to get a picture of the three of us on the train.
Yes, all of the people in this picture belong to our group. We were quite a sight walking around the zoo with our double strollers and diaper bags!
Here are a few of the kids that we were able photograph together. This was after lunch which turned into quite the lunch swap. "I have string cheese, I'll trade you for a pudding cup?"
Overall the event was very pleasant and both the girls and I slept very well at nap time. Thank you ladies for a great day!

1 comments:
That is a lot of kids. Looks like a lot of fun though. Abby sure does like the zoo.
Can't wait to see you guys. Only 16 more sleeps.
Love you.
ct
Post a Comment