Okay so here is an idea of the age of The Royal Floridian, our home away from home. This was on our balcony within reach of the kiddos!

We did have some fun activites available to us at the resort. Here is a picture of Mike and Craig playing shuffle board. By the way, Mike is the undesputed "King of Shuffleboard"! He beat the pants off all of us. We also had a little mini-golf course that Abby enjoyed...especially after it rained. We jumped in all of the big puddles.
We had a few storms while we were here but fortunately they always ended before we wanted to do anything. They actually usually occurred at nap time which was perfect for the kiddos.
Abby loved hanging out on the balcony watching the people and the waves.
Before Craig, Barbie and Porter left us for the week, we attempted to take a picture of the cousins together. This is the best shot I had in over 50 takes. Neither of the little ones wanted to cooperate. Abby was happy though!

Here is my beautiful girl looking at the waves. Look at those curls!!!
I love this shot because it shows just how tiny Abby is and how massive the ocean is. How can God create two such perfect things that are so incredibly different?!
After the beach, Abby decided to clean herself off while still in her clothes! She got absolutely drenched.
Craig and Barbie had so much stuff to take home that they needed the luggage cart. The girls thought it was a toy brought up just for them!!
Abby loved hanging out on the balcony watching the people and the waves.
Before Craig, Barbie and Porter left us for the week, we attempted to take a picture of the cousins together. This is the best shot I had in over 50 takes. Neither of the little ones wanted to cooperate. Abby was happy though!
Here is my beautiful girl looking at the waves. Look at those curls!!!
I love this shot because it shows just how tiny Abby is and how massive the ocean is. How can God create two such perfect things that are so incredibly different?!
After the beach, Abby decided to clean herself off while still in her clothes! She got absolutely drenched.
Craig and Barbie had so much stuff to take home that they needed the luggage cart. The girls thought it was a toy brought up just for them!!
It was a great day at the beach. Because we had so much fun we made the fatal mistake of trying a nice place for dinner this night. The food was excellent but the only way we could eat it was Mike wolfs down his food while I walk with Lissie and then vice versa. Next time we'll order it to go!!!



1 comments:
I can't believe you took a pic of that air conditioner! HA! It was quite a sight! I love how you're blogging one day at a time.
p.s. Did you see the baby shower on babysteals??? Wait...what am I thinking?!? Of COURSE you did!
Post a Comment